Which Class-D amp to get from Aliexpress?

Hello Folks!

So, I have moved to the UK and only have the DAC (Topping NX4 DSD) with me now. Have to source a pair of bookshelf speakers and a decent amp with maybe a Bluetooth input option apart from the 3.5mm input?

I know a lot has changed from the Aiyima class-D amp I got like 4 years year ago. That amp was decent though.
I'm sure there would be a ton of amps now that this stuff is getting better in China.

The budget is like $60 - $90. Bluetooth input would be great as well as the 4 Ohm capability. Yeah, I can increase the budget but it would eat into the speaker budget.

Also, I don't have any DIY electronics tools like multi-meter, soldering iron and things like that. Couldn't risk it with the airlines.
Do you think buying it from Aliexpress is worth the hassle?

Thank you!

What about this from the same seller
MA12070 80WX2 Ultra Low Distortion Digital Power Amplifier Has Far More Power Than TPA3116|Amplifier| - AliExpress

It has Bluetooth and aux in which I like!

EDIT:

I'm finding similar products with slightly different features - this one with digital in, analogue in, Bluetooth 5.0 and sub out.
BRZHIFI Bluetooth 5.0 QCC5125 MA12070 Amplifier 2*80W 2.1 Power HD Audio AUX APTX APTX HD HiFi Mini Amp DIY Stereo Home Theater|Amplifier| - AliExpress

The other one - usb in, FM radio, analogue in, Bluetooth 5.0
BRZHIFI 2.0 Infineon MA12070 80W*2 Power Audio Amplifier Class D Bluetooth 5.0 USB Treble and Bass Stereo Sound Speaker HiFi Amp|Amplifier| - AliExpress

Last edited:
I have the BRZHiFi PA-10 as a desktopPC powerAmp.

I just bought their BRZHiFi PA-06 (ClassD) version w/the bloated bs output power spec.
I need nothing more than ~30W/Ch for a neighbor who thinks their built-in TV speakers are good.
At $121 (includes tax + ship), I don't mind if it performs just "well' but there is no need for spectacular performance.

Just literally this morning I ordered 6 of the following:
2*50W TPA3116 Bluetooth Compatible Digital Audio Power Amp HiFi Stereo 2.0 Class D Receiver TF Card USB Amplifier Board Remote|Amplifier| - AliExpress

Reasons why I chose this over all of the others. Not much. It uses a TPS3116 which seems to be flavour of the month, it has a heatsink and output inductors (not all do) and the newer style electrolytic caps as well as supporting BlueTooth 5.
The remote control I can do without but still maybe has a use.

Just literally this morning I ordered 6 of the following:
2*50W TPA3116 Bluetooth Compatible Digital Audio Power Amp HiFi Stereo 2.0 Class D Receiver TF Card USB Amplifier Board Remote|Amplifier| - AliExpress

Reasons why I chose this over all of the others. Not much. It uses a TPS3116 which seems to be flavour of the month, it has a heatsink and output inductors (not all do) and the newer style electrolytic caps as well as supporting BlueTooth 5.
The remote control I can do without but still maybe has a use.

That amp looks like Sanwu HF183.

Thanks for the comments guys but I think linuxfan is right here (like he always does). The MA12070 pretty much takes it.

As I’m gonna use a bookshelf speaker, it needs some power to drive it but not too much though.

Considering everything, a finished diy Allo +D is the best bet for me, right?

Or is there any amp for sale here which are designed by diyaudio members which I can use without much effort?