Which Class-D amp to get from Aliexpress?

@eljoantonyn If you want best sound for your money, just buy active monitor speakers. Look at measurements and reviews on audiosciencereview.com. I like to tinker, so I dont have. Behringer Truth are often sold very cheap second hand. Maybe get those and resell when you have build your own active dream speakers😉
Cheers
Interesting!

I need to research my options then!

Taobao's price is very good, but language and payment are troublesome, but you can easily find a lot of means.

For example, if you don't know Chinese and don't know how to handle transportation, you can find a purchasing company, for example bluecatcher, to help you complete the shopping.

Bluecatcher-help global users easy purchase from China

I know how to use google translation that I can understand the meaning of the product description, and then it makes me often successfully shop on the Chinese website by purchasing companies.

For me to answer you need to tell me exactly how you want to use it. How big is your room? How efficient are your speakers? Do you like to listen loud?
Cheers!
I have some infinity beta 20, in a room of about 25m2, I like music with sound quality, more than at full volume, I am used to sound with a lot of detail and flat, I share a studio where we have some jbl lsr 305 and one focal alpha 65.
Regards.

I have the little MA12070 amp. I have it hooked up by optical from my tv and pc. It is a stereo amp so I have the "line out" hooked to a subwoofer amp then to a JBL 12 inch sub. The MA 12070 is powering two Onix XLS speakers. To me the amp is better than the TPA3116 amps i have had. Quite as a mouse from turn on to turn off. Just lets the music or movies do their own thing. Here is the front photo from Aliexpress:

Attachments

• new amp.jpg
    new amp.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 255
  • 20220607_183751.jpg
    20220607_183751.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 263
Reactions: 1 users
I have noticed that there is such an amazing increase in the number of electronics and especially audio products that are being introduced at the aliexpress like websites. Not only the prices of the older crop of offerings have increased by ~50% but now most such products are no longer FREE S/H, and add hefty $$ to the price. These events have all occurred in the last 18 months and further complicated by tariff-wars and lack of customer support, repairs or warranties. SInce the beginning of 2022 aliexpress also seems to have started adding VAT/tax of destination country.
Consider sourcing your audio hardware from reputable brands... and locally.

Hi guys, i was thinking to buy a cheap mono amplifier from aliexpress to repurpose an old centre speaker from a 5.1 system, i've seen the BRZHIFI with MA12070 and it's perfect for me, but it is moddable to output a mono signal?
Thank you
See the MA12070 above. That is exactly what I am doing from the "line Out" on my amp. It works great for just the mono signal with another amp. I am using an older TPA3116 mono amp for those duties. The MA12070 handles the stereo signals.