Yes I remember him in FB Group too,
he using rubbish PCB CAD design software,
now PCB have errors and he talk bad circuit design

I confirm Kartino Design work very well but ist not for newbie
without technical knowledge

In Germany we have same problem with migrants from Turkey

regarding good attidude,....no way

Kartino forget it, no way, its turkey country peoples culture

Lets not bring his personal behaviour here.
I have been visited your country. Visit Koln, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt. Nice country

Disabled Account
Joined 2005
It does not claim to "sing" or provide some fancy sound of its own. Just works. Ii is called good engineering.

An amp called working when it sing.
Mine has been sing since 2014. It has kicked so many 18" speakers in indonesia. Many people from brunei, piliphine, malaysia able to purchase pcb from shopee but I do not sell, some people do.
NMos is joining my group. He know so many people make the amp.
I made also UcD fullbridge.

An amp called working when it sing.
Mine has been sing since 2014. It has kicked so many 18" speakers in indonesia. Many people from brunei, piliphine, malaysia able to purchase pcb from shopee but I do not sell, some people do.
NMos is joining my group. He know so many people make the amp.
I made also UcD fullbridge.

Does it sing?

You know it does, you been all over it and others like it, accumulating, selling. :p

Disabled Account
Joined 2005
We have made full-bridge, and use it on real stage since 2014.
Why we?
Because we are collaborating. Make schematic, design layout, supply material. We are community. With great team only we can be successful.

Attachments

• Fullbridge.jpg
    Fullbridge.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 312
Disabled Account
Joined 2005
We have did research not only working proto but also durability and easy built and service.
Fancy part?
Why not.
SMD yes we did. Below is UcD fullbride Xlite.
But in indonesia when dust and humid come to air cooling, SMD is rubbish. Thru hole component is the best in our environment.

I explain this because some of you think that we use stone age parts.

Now, I am tired answering people like you, like kanwar, like any other fanboys in this forum. I myself do not sell any kit. I do not want also people try my schematic while I am sitting and waiting the schematic is working or not.

I have tried the schematic by myself. But some times some schematics fly up in the air before finalized. Or PCB made by someone. That, I cannot guarantee. Come and see to my group, Class D Next Generation Amp @facebook. See our works there.

Attachments

• Class D Research.jpg
    Class D Research.jpg
    1,017.5 KB · Views: 298
  • UcD SMD.jpg
    UcD SMD.jpg
    684.7 KB · Views: 290
Mr.Kartino, you must see zypher labs amps DUBSTEPER, COOL AMPS, you can google it made by KANWAR. "KAS"������
And then talk about KANWAR.������������
My friend made lots of your class D with ir 2110,cd4049
It sounds good, but have to say so so so so bad.and i realy can say your amps are worst...��������and 1more thing is please dont get angry and please dont answer anybody...and if you are real then make with si8244 is....��������bt i know you cant. And dont SAY ANYTHING ABOUT INDIANS...

Disabled Account
Joined 2005
I know zyper and kanwar
I know what is inside even he never share. I know from what he said, he asked in this forum. Also some information just come from the air.
But I am not interested. I prefer cheap design and share it. Cheap parts and available locally so ordinary people can make it and can get money for food

Last edited:
Mr.Kartino, you must see zypher labs amps DUBSTEPER, COOL AMPS, you can google it made by KANWAR. "KAS"������
And then talk about KANWAR.������������
My friend made lots of your class D with ir 2110,cd4049
It sounds good, but have to say so so so so bad.and i realy can say your amps are worst...��������and 1more thing is please dont get angry and please dont answer anybody...and if you are real then make with si8244 is....��������bt i know you cant. And dont SAY ANYTHING ABOUT INDIANS...

Stupid businessman chatter to discredit others so that he can sell his product, which is not competitive in terms of price and performance.

Why you not STOP talking BuLLLshit about Kartino ?

Its not true what you talk, these are lies !!!

10 years ago I join this forum, starting with Class AB N-Channel Mosfet amp.

10 years ago I dont understand anything about to design Class D

I can say THANK YOU Kartino, to join your group

learning from scratch how Class D work with the secrets

have now very reliable DIY Half- und Fullbridge Class D

and NOT FAIL under heavy load

and development continues in the group

I know zyper and kanwar
I know what is inside even he never share. I know from what he said, he asked in this forum. Also some information just come from the air.
But I am not interested. I prefer cheap design and share it. Cheap parts and available locally so ordinary people can make it and can get money for food

Hi Kartino

Do you have from Fullbridge D2KFB-DBF-UCD Combo Ver.1

maybe Half bridge Version D2KHB-DBF-UCD Combo for small ower available +/- 90 V DC ?

If possibile please add Half bridge schematic DBF-UCD Combo in the group

Finally: With the dual feedback design, is there a difference audible in live use or can it only be measured?

regards

from Germany

Last edited: