Synq 3K6 fed with 20hz DC squarewave: said poff!

Muy interesante, esto explicaría mucho por qué estos amplificadores fallan a bajos voltajes cuando se manejan con fuerza. Entonces, su última línea sería una solución a este problema si lo entiendo, ¿correcto? ¡Una solución MUY simple en ese caso! ¿Cables de 10 cm a G, D y S?

¿O quiere decir que el truco ya se usa por diseño?

@Mariano 823 Este es un foro en inglés. Debes publicar en inglés.
Ok

Hi, I'm working for that brand to design new product. I can help if you want.
Cheers,
Sabry
Hi, I'm working for that brand to design new product. I can help if you want.
Cheers,
Sabry
good afternoon... will you have psu 101A schematics? since in my country this new plate is not sold or arrives... I am missing the numbering of the 2 integrated soic16

Schematic ???

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 107
Thanks but I actually already got the service manual and schematic which even got examples of components which are better to upgrade to, but they are now obsolete unfortunately. Can you ask for suitable updated alternatives to the ones I listed maybe? I think several users would be happy to know since this amp has been a bit problematic as I’ve understood it. Big thanks for your support, it’s the way to go and make customers happy!
Hi there. Im al Vivian drol South Africa and nzw to this forum. My 3k6 also blew up over the long weekend. Don't really know what the cause was. I'm in nzzd of a schematic if anyone can assist please. Found that rhz power supply module is damaged and 2 fets on heatsink Q3 nd Q5. Thank you in advance