Drivers stopped working halfinator

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently completed a halfinator build.

I wanted to add Bluetooth and a preamp in order to get the most out of the speaker. I wired these up today and when I tested the Bluetooth and preamp only the tweeters were producing any sound. Went back to original set up, still only sound outbid the tweeters. Swapped amp (tpa3116 mono) with a new one in case is wrecked the amp, still same.problem.

I didn't hear any worrying noises to indicate I damaged the hp10 drivers.

My amp has a startup plop, this has also been replaced by a click from the tweeter.

Anyone have any ideas? I really hope I've not ruined the hp10's but don't see how I could have.

Pre amp: XH A901 NE5532 Tone Board preamp Pre amp With treble bass volume adjustment pre amplifier Tone Controller For amplifier Board|Operational Amplifier Chips| - AliExpress

Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 Receiver Board CSR64215 Bluetooth Module Lossless APTX Wireless Bluetooth Audio Receiver Board|Integrated Circuits| - AliExpress

Amp: TPA3116D2 Mono Amplifier Board 100W DC 12V 26V High Power Audio Digital AMP Module Sound Speaker Board Volume Control|module dc|module powermodule board hot - AliExpress

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.