My new project: GaN amp and LLC+SinchroRec PSU

I wish I could buy this Mini Gan but shipment to France is a mess since July 1st !
Europe has decided to punish its inhabitants by taxing products imported outside the European Union ... In other words: how to reduce the purchasing power of the poorest people ....

Last edited:
Joined 2019
Paid Member
I read some very good feedback about the new Mini Gan amplifier.
Seems it is a very great amp and fully balanced.

Mini GaN 5 Balanced Power Amplifier

I wish I could buy this Mini Gan but shipment to France is a mess since July 1st !
Europe has decided to punish its inhabitants by taxing products imported outside the European Union ... In other words: how to reduce the purchasing power of the poorest people ....

Protectionism….damn….

I see it as less junk shipped around the globe, modern penny shopping straight to trashbin ruins the planet in my opinion, good thing if people would allocate their resources better:) This only affects buys less than few tens of euro so taxes add the price max few tens of euro, no biggie if the plastic piece is absolutely necessary to be purchased other side of the world. More of an inconvenience though with delayed shipping time due to additional bureaucracy. Bigger sums were already under duty and tax before at least here in Finlando so not much of a change. Peace!:)

Last edited: