Is this bridgeable?

Hello,

Is it possible to conclude by the pics and the datasheet if this little thing is bridgeable ?
13079_1.jpg

HTB1RxsHltzJ8KJjSspkq6zF7VXaD.jpg

It uses 2 ns4149 chips (witch are already bridged)
Here is the datasheet (its in Chinese but you can read The schematics)
NS4159 datasheet

I know this is an extremely cheap amp and i am not looking to bridge it so i can get more output i just want a mono output since i want to pair it with only one driver and i don't really have any other option because the only input is BT

Speaking of which, will bridging, have the same effect as mono summing with resistors?

You mention ns4149, the picture shows NS4165, and you link to the NS4159 datasheet...
These low voltage class D chips are usually differential (bridged) already to get useful power out for low supply rail.

I looked up the NS4156 and that one at least claims both class B and D modes.

My answer is "its unlikely to be bridgeable or summable, but with a 'scope you'd be able to tell for sure"

So. Is there any way to make it output in mono?

This is late, but I have this board, and run both channels output into one speaker. However, my source is a computer and I have it set for mono output.

It sounds very good, but only has about 1 watt per channel without heavy distortion (the datasheet says the same).
So both positives to positive of speaker, and both negatives.
Using a cheap Visaton BG-17 full range driver.

When I did the same with bluetooth in stereo, it didn't really work, lots
of crackling, pops, etc.
On a Chromebook, you can change the stereo to mono in "Accessibility Options" and then run a RIGHT LEFT speaker video on youtube to check you have both channels. Not sure on other computers.