Hypex NC252MP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I found a glitch in the web commerce store of a place in Britain and ordered a NC122MP from them, but the 252 wasn't there. I was expecting to be shut down, but I got it in the mail. I've considered getting a 252, and was going to buy a $500 Fusion plate amp and toss everything else out other than the plate amp. But If I do anything more than my NC122MP, I'll buy a Purifi amp and power supply

Sheldon

Fanatic
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Fanatic
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Was out of the timeframe for editing.

Edit:
Do note that some of the ICE datasheets point out specific information about things like cooling, and if you require the modules to work with specific amounts of power you will need to apply heatsinks and possibly fans according to description. DO read the datasheet specific to the module you have, DO NOT pester the supplier/manufacturer with questions that have answers in the datasheets.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.