• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The all new AIO FXtreme DB450 : 4-Channel Amplifier with DSP, Bluetooth and Booster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to connect more than 2 boards wirelessly through the app? Or is it limited to the function of TWS?

Limited by the CSRA64215 and the TWS, so only two. If he updated to the CSR8675 he could connect multiple together (20+?). You could also enable aptX-HD. But that wouldn't really matter till he uses I2S instead of analog.
The app does not connect them together, just change the TWS setting. (mono, left, right)

@Prinkiestonkie
I am observing this thread since you created it. I really like to buy a DB450, when will be able to buy one?
I have a 6s Liion Powerpack (25,2V max) can i use this also? Or must i rebuild it for 5s?
What can we control with the Buttons? Next / Play / Volume ?

DB215 is also very interessting, when do you think you will be able to deliver these?

Wich Programmer do you recommend for Programming? When will your programmer be available?

@Spuelmaschine

Great too hear! I dont know yet when i will be able to make another batch, since everything isnt really going to plan due to the Corona Virus..

You can use a 5S pack, but it really isnt recommended. You will have to set the Step-Up booster to 26v, which is fine, but when the battery drains (<15V) it will ask for some more current, and so slightly decreasing batterylife.

The DB215 is still in the making, with a new and improved design upcoming very soon. I honesty don't know how long it will take before it will be availible, but if everything is going to plan i think about 2-3 months still..

Buttons of the DB450:

*All buttons need to be momentary*

PWR: Hold for 1sec to turn on/off the system
PWR: Double press for pairing mode

PP: Press once for Play/Pause
PP: Press twice to skip a track
PP: Triple press to go backwards a track
PP: Hold for 10sec to Reset the paired device list

V-: press/hold for volume down

V+: Press/hold for volume up

FX: Press once to enable Bass Boost
FX: Hold for 1sec to disable Bass Boost

-------------------------------------------
Special features:

Press "FX" + "V+" once to enter TWS Mode
Hold "FX" + "V+" for 1sec to disable TWS Mode

Press "V-" + "V+" once to mute/unmute the audio

Just wanted to show my support for this board...eagerly awaiting the db450 to be back in stock! Been wanting to find so these creatures on a single board for ages...plus, much better looking components used to rival boards.

I'd love to see a miniature board with bluetooth, dsp and 1x50w amp. Could do some amazing little bluetooth speakers with that...

Status
Not open for further replies.