Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Class D Switching Power Amplifiers and Power D/A conversion

LG LHD657 Class D Amp. S-Protect
LG LHD657 Class D Amp. S-Protect
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 1st November 2019, 12:10 AM   #1
Afton is offline Afton
diyAudio Member

Default LG LHD657 Class D Amp. S-Protect

regards.
please help my brothers all, I have a LG LHD657 Home Theater (Class D Amp. Chip TAS5612LA).
a few days ago accidentally short speaker cable, causing one of the transistors to burn, to the extent that the transistor number could not be read because it caught fire, I tried to look for the LG LHD657 scheme on the internet to find out the transistor number, but until now it was not found, maybe my brother is willing to help, with my heart I will thank you.
regards
Attached Images
File Type: png Komponen terbakar.png (432.7 KB, 48 views)

LG LHD657 Class D Amp. S-ProtectHide this!Advertise here!