D4K5 DIY Class D Amplifier 2000W ( Gerber Files) - working PCB or fake ?

i use single pair irfp260N but fsw only 250khz i test with osc arround 242-250khz, i cannot go high because of limitation rds on and qg on irfp260N it will be heating, also the output core recommended material 2 iron powder or ferrite with gap. its better to choose good mosfet such as irfp or irfb 4227 and above, im not going to make kilowatt amp so its enough for me arround 200-300 watt for home use, so i take irfp260N with fsw 250khz average.

i use single pair irfp260N but fsw only 250khz i test with osc arround 242-250khz, i cannot go high because of limitation rds on and qg on irfp260N it will be heating, also the output core recommended material 2 iron powder or ferrite with gap. its better to choose good mosfet such as irfp or irfb 4227 and above, im not going to make kilowatt amp so its enough for me arround 200-300 watt for home use, so i take irfp260N with fsw 250khz average.

Difference in price is about 1 USD 4227 v/s 260n by mouser

for new orders buy 4227 to avoid (heating) trouble

i buy mosfet from rs-online here, i think mouser also available in here i will check it out. im going to make for home use not for PA, for sure i will not make kilowatt amp lol, i have few mosfet with me, irfp264, irfp260n, irf540N, irf3415, irfb4227, irfb33n15d, some fet can go low voltage some can go up to +-90, +-90 is good enough for PA and when you make full bridge it will be overkill lol, maybe for public use concert or else is ok.

i buy mosfet from rs-online here, i think mouser also available in here i will check it out. im going to make for home use not for PA, for sure i will not make kilowatt amp lol, i have few mosfet with me, irfp264, irfp260n, irf540N, irf3415, irfb4227, irfb33n15d, some fet can go low voltage some can go up to +-90, +-90 is good enough for PA and when you make full bridge it will be overkill lol, maybe for public use concert or else is ok.

You can believe me or not.... very well designed Class D PA amplifier is hard to beat in clarity, durability, reliability, but not the China copy assembled, sound terrible

for HI-FI use easy to strip down with highest audio quality, will outperform in clarity many HI-FI amps.

There is so much Hi-Fi Class D Garbage in the market, with a short lifespan, irreparable, to make quick money what the word HI-FI doesn't deserve.

Last edited:
dont compare to chine NMOS, they make for business only... but we do another thing for hobby..

Yes,....thats true

D4K5 outperform a lot of (Chinese) amps in clarity, durability,
with small changes max 125 V DC are possibile with huge output power.

DIY Fullbridge IR Based or discrete UCD you have reached the high end without any issues

Fullbridge 90 V AC and about 20A each Channel output Power

But there is still much more output power possible if you go Fullbridge from 90V to 125 V DC Rail

Last edited:
Dear sir
I have completed d900 but it is not working when suplply is given the sound comes and when music lead of mobile is inserted at input of ampl.music not comes and at this position amp.input is touched with then sound come but no music.
I want to know whow i check that its section such comarator level shifter or gate driver are working.
Thanks

Dear sir
I have completed d900 but it is not working when suplply is given the sound comes and when music lead of mobile is inserted at input of ampl.music not comes and at this position amp.input is touched with then sound come but no music.
I want to know whow i check that its section such comarator level shifter or gate driver are working.
Thanks

please post PCB picture and schematic

Hi sir
I am trying to send this.but not available schematic.it is kartino type .

i believe you did not make exactly what kartino design and this is fullbridge also please make blue for trace and white for the component, its hard to read need zooming, i didnt see any coupling caps 1-2 uf at lease between output + and output -. and before BD totem pole there is no gate resistor?? :confused:

i believe you did not make exactly what kartino design and this is fullbridge also please make blue for trace and white for the component, its hard to read need zooming, i didnt see any coupling caps 1-2 uf at lease between output + and output -. and before BD totem pole there is no gate resistor?? :confused:

1. PCB Design looks like designed for Class AB amplifier

Did you make PCB by yourself or get from 3th party ?

2. CD4049 and IR 2110 must be as close as possibile

and everything as short as possibile

3. Quality of parts TL071 ?

if its not orgin, only about 60 - 70 khz switching frequency amp not work !!!!

Try LM318 instead of TL071 - if amp also not work you have bigger problems.

4. CD4049 - have square wave ?

5. IR2110 - square wave at gate ?

6. Fake IR 2110 ? replace with FAN7392

and test amp again, faulty or counterfeit ICs not working with Class D,

Where did you buy ? in DIY market you often you dont know its real or fake semi.

7. with discrete UCD its easy to sort out FAKE SEMI problem,

Dont worry, I did same 8 years ago, my AMP never work but smoke and smell

IR2110 = Fake

TL071 = Fake no have original spec

Last edited:
Dear sir
Thanks your opinion.i my self ironed pcb was designed by my friend .my one section/channel work but second channel not work when i put isr2110 speaker make whistle like sound and after 5 to 6 ic become warm and then damage.i replaced 3 ic's but not work.i measured at 12 volts zener which is at pin 5 and 6 appear 10volts .feedback resistance is okay..now i am confused what to do.totem poles are defected or mosfets.please give me advice.i am unable to purchase oscilloscope .thanking you.