Hifonics bxi3000d driver signal

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello for everybody. I have a problem eith my hifonics bxi 3000d. I have rail supply and without output transistor(irfp250) square signal is present on gate . When i try to mount transistor that square signal is missing and other side (low side) become verry hot , amplifier remaining in protection. Now i removed al output transistor and square signal on left side is again present. Every time when i tryed to instal transistor that signal disapear. Al transistors are good also irs21844s . I wait some answers!:-| thank you !!

There could be 2 different things happening with the drive signal:
a) The signal is so weak it does not pull the gates measurably. Or IRS21844 is being shut down.
b) Mounting the transistors causes the output of the amplifier to be active and swing towards one rail and thus the modulator removes the drive either to one side or the other depending on wheter it is doing negative feedback, or modulation or internal signal is wrong itself.

Amplifier was burnt. I fixed smps . I changed irs21844s because was destroyed. I applyed potentiometer between 12v and pin no.2 from irs21844 dor release muting circuit. Without output transistor i have square wave but when i try to mount 1 transistor , that signal is missing. All gate resistor and pulldown resistor are in good consition.

So your driving signal has voltage, but no ampere. Find out why. Have schematic? Follow the signal from start to the final transistor, a driver stage must still be defective.
Without schematic, no one can tell you where or what is still burned.
Are the transistors FET or BiPo?

Transistors are FET.i Attached pictures.I have square signal from driver only in one side of amplifier.when i try to mount that fet , square gate signal missing.

Attachments

• IMG_2911.jpg
    IMG_2911.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 79
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.