Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Class D Switching Power Amplifiers and Power D/A conversion

TPA3116 2.1 amp bridge input???
TPA3116 2.1 amp bridge input???
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 6th October 2019, 10:54 PM   #1
bryan632 is offline bryan632
diyAudio Member

Default TPA3116 2.1 amp bridge input???

This is an odd question and I tried searching with no success. I have a parts express tpa3116 2.1 board TPS3116D2 Class D 2.1 Bluetooth 4.0 Amplifier Board 2 x 50W + 100W with Filter and Volume Controls. I would like to use this to power an oddball speaker project. I'm making a mono omnidirectional wireless/Bluetooth speaker. It will have a ported down firing Tang band 5 inch, a Dayton rs100 sealed and firing upwards at a diffuser, and a tweeter firing down at the top of the diffuser. Hope this makes sense. It's going to be like an oversized Amazon echo. I'd like to use the left and right channels to feed the high and low of my crossover. There in lies the rub. I need a mono signal going from the Bluetooth module to the amplifier. Has anyone done anything like this before? If not, does anyone know if this is possible or how to do it? Any advice would be great. Thanks.

TPA3116 2.1 amp bridge input???Hide this!Advertise here!