Class D 75W 700kHz

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You do patent in China?
You want to sell amplifier.
You want to make money.
You do not do a DIYS project, anyone can do.
You want profit.

This is not the space to sell your amplifier, maybe you do not want to understand.

There is a space in this forum you can show your "amplifier for sale". But not here.

You ignore this, people get upset. When you signed into this forum you read rules. Maybe in China no rules for you. This forum not China. Be so polite to follow forum rules.

PS Every crappy China electronics part has fake Siemens, Nichicon, BB, TI, Philips, TDK and other "most expensive name" parts. Very happy to hear you use them too.

Don't say that China's electronic parts are all fake Siemens, Nichicon, BB, Ti, Philips, TDK and other parts. Bad products. Have you seen this product?

The 700kHz frequency has no fan or radiator, so it is difficult to work stably in an outdoor environment of more than 40 degrees. If China's counterfeit electronic components can achieve this level, I will be happy.

I wonder if you are a real German? Do you really understand Electronics? Is it someone who is engaged in electronic research and development? Does China import more electronic components than oil? Do you know?

I worked with two German engineers, who impressed me with their seriousness, modesty and craftsmanship. In China, it's all about learning German craftsmanship. I don't want to affect my impression of Germany because of you.

Every country has made progress. Ti Philips TDK and other companies have R & D and production in China. My components are from these large company agents, and many of them are purchased from your overseas online. Are all these fake electronic components on hand?

If I am selling products, have I sent the contact information? Or website? I didn't have a hair.

Keep your heart level.

How did Germany develop? I have a close look at your history. Although I don't know much about it, it's about clear.

If you have time, go to the China Forum to see how it is regulated. Come to China, how is China now?

You can look around the world to see if I developed it myself.

Thank you, friend!

Can do so small, I do not know whether to use a radiator, is 10% distortion of the power.

Ti has 600W class D power amplifier, but with radiator, the distortion is 10% power

My 75W is 1% distortion

TI 600W:
http://www.ti.com.cn/product/cn/TPA3255

Thank you!

Do you use Mosfet or GaN Devices ? which Manufacturer ?

700 khz switching is nomally GaN and not Mosfet

what driver IC do you use ?

Finally: a good product doesnt mean, you can easy sell and make money

Disabled Account
Joined 2015
The tpa3116d2 , I run it at 1.2Mhz for 100W @2 ohms . Ok it needs heat sink, but it cost very cheap.
If your purpose is to sell licenses for your patent , eewb.com is a better place to advertise , if your circuit is patentable. In case you are using a pantented idea but in modified way , you must first purchase a license . If you think the patent will protect you from being copied , you are bathing in illusion. Darzeel has deposited two patents and several copyrights , and you get from china the same amps in kit or assembled , same for Krell and other famous brands .
Do you know how much costs a patent? In 1985 I had one to deposit in France , the total cost for 20 years max international validity was about 1.2million francs about 200.000 euros . A copyright on line for 70 years after your death cost 35$ . Patents ,copyrights, deposit models, are only a jurisdiction rights to bring to justice the counterfactors , you need than to pay defending lawyers if the judge is willing to punish his co citizen and destroy local jobs . I most cases the adverse party lawyer will not be present and the audience is postponed 3 months that you must continue feeding you lawyer. 3 months later what will happen? The same . At the end the counterfactor changes the company name , and you restart all over again .

3116 he can't do 8 ohms or 6 ohms 75W. Playing music is not as good as my 75W.

If it's just the price, there's a lower price than 3116.

It's a friend who said that we can only fake products. I said that I have a patent to prove that this product is developed by myself. Patents better show that products are developed by themselves. Whether they can be protected is another matter.

My price will not be higher than 3116.

You are right. I agree with you.

Thank you very much!

It's a friend who said that we can only fake products. I said that I have a patent to prove that this product is developed by myself. Patents better show that products are developed by themselves. Whether they can be protected is another matter.

Thank you very much!

why do you not answer my questions ?

Thank you very much!

Do you use Mosfet or GaN Devices ? which Manufacturer ?

700 khz switching is nomally GaN and not Mosfet

what driver IC do you use ?

Finally: a good product doesnt mean, you can easy sell and make money

Disabled Account
Joined 2015
Tpa3116 runs at 1.2MHz, the highest frequency, should be lower than this frequency in general design.
Commercially it is not allowed to sell at this frequency by rule, because it causes the AM radio 1200 kHz reception very noisy even for the neighborhood. But who nowadays listening to AM radio.
I run it at this frequency, it just gets a little warmer than 450khz , but the sound if far different.
Sublimed TPA3116D2

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.