600W Class D amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
:)

Attachments

• 20180711_142555.jpg
    20180711_142555.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 265
Hi

is there another way to lower down the high frequency gain beside adding more turns on output coil?

the best way to eliminate hisses I found so far is to lower down the cut off frequency of the amp and that would be done by higher L in output but I don't want to decrease current capability on the load

My twitters are super sensitive and they will produce a bit of hiss even when I connect them to my class ab amp

Last edited:
Thank you sir Manoj for your helps
I'm currently working on my subwoofer amps, but no matter what I do I can't get more than 70V peak output voltage while my power supply rails are above 85V Dc (measured with multimeter)
shouldn't I get around 85V peak in output?
Thank you in advance

That unbalanced current draw from plus and minus is because of unbalanced amplification during higher output. Nirmally caused by bad quality part. Usually comparator.

thank you for your reply
I solve that problem and now the amp working perfect but I want to get about 800W rms but I can not go higher than 600W
does that 12V chips supply cause this and I get only 73V dc(the rail voltages are at 85V DC) on mosfets at full power?
Should I increase power supply voltages?

I want to get about 800W rms but I can not go higher than 600W
does that 12V chips supply cause this and I get only 73V dc(the rail voltages are at 85V DC) on mosfets at full power?

Hi

for 800W at 8R load supply should be +80v/10A -80v/10A. It is quite normal if you get 73v on clip at high level (normal power)increase current will can goes up to rail volt.

Regards
MANOJ

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.