600W Class D amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes. It is a self oscillating design. The nominal operating frequency is set by cumulative phase shifts and time delays through the circuit. Guess that it is the difference between Crss in the mosfets. Reverse transfer capacitance also known as Miller Capacitance giving rise to the Miller Effect. Bigger values result in slower turn on... read as greater turn on delay giving lower frequency operation.

Hi,

use STW56N60 for very high volt(+/-180v) and use for below +/-150v FDA59N30 OR IRF300P227

Yes, use RG=4.7 ohm ~ 15ohm Or use totem pole to drive MOSFET and set fsw to 250KHz

Regards
MANOJ

I only could find FDA59N30 here and I think all of its specs are good except for its turn on @ off delay:
Td on = 290 ns
Tr = 1.16 us
Td off = 250 ns
Tf = 410 ns

If I could solve my problem on IXFK64N50P with only changing the gate resistor, I'll would rather use that one because it's much faster mosfet
what do you think?

Thank you again for all your help

Hi,

still now i could not provide short circuit protect,if you manage to drive 8R load with below 60v rail OC=11A peak OC= 18A may be it will work.{ may work some times may not}

Regards
MANOJ

thanks for your answer
I build my own version of short circuit protection and it's working pretty damn good

as I mentioned before I'm having a slight noise (hiss on twitter and a bit buzz on my midranges) on my amp output
is there any way to put amp into standby (no switching)if there is no signal in input, just like when I fire up amp for first time without any input?? as my speaker are dead silence there

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.