HW-328 amp + stf-b200 preamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone.
I would like to ask you about simple class D mono amplifier HW-328 like this:

https://www.ebay.com/p/1pcs-Tpa3110...Amplifier-Module-Board-Power-Amp-SS/578967040

And possible connection to pre amp stf-b200 like this:

12V 24V Low-pass Filter NE5532 Subwoofer Process Pre-Amplifier Preamp AMP Board | eBay

I am actually the happy owner of those, and decided to connect them together with old 25W woofer speaker.
It sounded to me like a straightforward job as both modules can be powered from 12V power supply.
So I took audio source and connected it to line input of stf-b200 preamp. Output of preamp module I have connected to input of hw-328 amplifier. And output of amplifier to the speaker. And as said both modules I have powered with 12v power supply.

And there is no sound comming from the speaker. No even any noises. Strange.
First what I thought was that one of two modules or both are broken. But then I connected my audio source directly to amplifier it worked nicely. Well, sound is there, so I assume it works.
The preamp itself also works when output is connected to different amplifier like this:

1XAC/DC 12V TDA7297 2*15W Digital Stereo Audio Amplifier Dual Channel AMP Module | eBay

So I am confused. Both modules seems to work separately. But doest want to cooperate when connected together.
Did any of you have similar experience? Or maybe have any clue what can happen?
Is it possible that signal from preamp is too weak for my amplifier?

Thans a lot for any comments.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.