Multi Channel Amplifier Advice

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greetings,

I want to Build my own amplifier for my HT. Ive seen a lot of AB builds but nothing that is D and suites my needs.

Looking for advice on Boards to go with- There are so many on eBay amazon and aliexpress but their distortion is through the roof.

I want to build a minimum of a 7 channel amplifier, Class D with Minimum 60W per channel, and of course little distortion. I know there are "ice" amps on Parts-Express but im looking at a $1000 amp- Im considering just buying a used Elan or something but prefer build something if i can.

Dayton has a 12 Channel Class D for $650 so if i can do better the that id be happy but if this is as good as it gets price wise ugh ill buy the Dayton lol

Joined 2018
Paid Member
Have you consider3d the 3e Audio 325X amps. I have a 3 channel and 2 channel for HT use. Great boards. Currently 3e have a group buy. They do other boards too including powerful mono.

Not affiliated, just a happy customer. You pay a little more but the quality seems to warrant it over the cheap Ali/eBay boards, especially if you don't want to be tinkering with them. They just work out of the box.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.