Reparar ICEpower 50ASX2BTL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hola, aprovecho para presentarme: Soy Rafael Guti, resido en Córdoba (España), y sigo desde hace tiempo este foro. No me entiendo bien con el idioma, así que usaré un traductor en línea. Un cordial saludo, y paso a exponer mi problema.
Dispongo de dos placas ICEpower 50ASX2BTL con el mismo problema: Aparentemente están correctas y en perfectas condiciones, pero el pin Enable está en nivel bajo y las placas inhabilitadas. Le suministro 5V desde una fuente externa pero no se activan.

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Hola, aprovecho para presentarme: Soy Rafael Guti, resido en Córdoba (España), y sigo desde hace tiempo este foro. No me entiendo bien con el idioma, así que usaré un traductor en línea. Un cordial saludo, y paso a exponer mi problema.
Dispongo de dos placas ICEpower 50ASX2BTL con el mismo problema: Aparentemente están correctas y en perfectas condiciones, pero el pin Enable está en nivel bajo y las placas inhabilitadas. Le suministro 5V desde una fuente externa pero no se activan.

:cop:

English only please :)

Hello, I take the opportunity to introduce myself: I am Rafael Guti, I am in Cordoba (Spain), and I have been this forum for some time. I don't understand the language well, so I'll use an online translator. A cordial greeting, and I step to expose my problem.
I have two ICEpower 50ASX2BTL plates with the same problem: they are apparently correct and in perfect condition, but the Enable PIN is on low level and the plates are disabled. 5v supply from an external source but not activated

Repair ICEpower ICE50ASX2

Hola, Mooly: Please accept my apology.
Accidentally sent the message unfinished and without translating.
I need help in operation ICEpower 50ASX2BLT plates.
The tensions, as far as I can reach, are correct, except that in the pin Enable goes down to 0.2V.
I thought I read that someone pulled the electric scheme: I would appreciate the link, as well as all the suggestions.
Thank you.

The pins are pulled low by the protection circuitry, so if the enable pin is at app. 0V without any connections then something is wrong. In the data sheet https://static.qobuz.com/info/IMG/pdf/icepower50asx2.pdf (p.18) it says the enable pin is pulled low due to overheating or mains under voltage. Suggest you check for both. If anything is connected to the board (especially the AUX-PSU) then remove this and see if it makes a difference.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.