Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.1D Power Protection

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all. I have this Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200 amplifier that blinks red and green when powered up. To isolate the problem, everything was disconnected and voltage was checked and is proper and the lights still blink. I think I read somewhere that these lights are actually blinking a trouble code, perhaps someone could clarify this and what possible codes there are, if in fact this exist. Anyhow, I removed the board from the housing for closer inspection and used my meter to check the source and drain on all of the fets. Seems like this is number one on the things that do go wrong on this particular amp. On the ones lableled irf640n, all were dead. Any suggestions on what else I should check and or replace that will get this puppy up to operation? Any help and or suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.