Hypex Fusion bug and wishlist

I'm still building the boxes and speaking theoretically... As I understood in the manual there is a need to upload the filter to all used inputs separately on both (master and slave) modules. If it is true why is it so complicated? I think it will be better for most of the builders to upload one "default" filter to all inputs. But, if you need a different filter for different inputs that you can change them.

I haven't checked the pins and plugs etc. of the dlcp yet, but an easy way to programm the ADAU DSP by yourself via Sigma Studio or something similar would be nice to have. Then we can use FIR and own Biquads and so on. A "Standard Setup" for everything routed correctly would also help a lot.

I would like to work in HFD with two Fusion amps at the same time. This means that both amps have to be connected to the PC and are controlled by HFD simultaneously. This feature is a must for fine tuning of every stereo speaker setup. Doing changes on one amp and after that copying to the other is annoying.

From the software point of view it should be possible! You can use master/slave scheme. You start to setup the master and after that master and slave are kept synchronized in the background.

Jan.

I have a pair of FA503 running three-way speakers. The amp is spontaneously cycling through the presets every minute or so, causing an audio dropout (I uploaded the same filter to each preset) Only one unit is doing this, and I am using the same device settings and filters for each.

Also, global input EQ is very much needed!

Thanks.

It would be cool if the HFD software was able to create Linkwitz transforms.
Either by having a preset function in the drop down menu like cut, shelf and so on. By having a guide in the manual like for the different crossover types. Or alternatively, would allow the user to input the Biquad coeficients directly, allowing to use MiniDSP's guide here:
Linkwitz Transform

Cheers.