Irs 4k5 watt amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I make this d class with the help of my electronic guru mr.andrew lebon.amp is working fine but mosfet becomes hot .plz do remedy

Attachments

• 15352804856251351637482.jpg
    15352804856251351637482.jpg
    476.1 KB · Views: 696
Last edited:
And, now you are at it:
Supply voltages?
Speaker impedance?

I have chokes (35A rating) with a core looking somewhat similar (yellow/greenish). They are absolutely unsuited for output filters due to core losses.

I guess "4K5 watt" means an amplifier that is supposed to deliver 4500W. Then it is no surprise if the power-FETs are stressed.

My impression is that with IRS2110 you cannot increase the dead-time further?

If it's too hot, add a heatsink? ��

A very logical solution.
But, if you are dealing with a 4500W amplifier and your shoot-through's, choke losses, parasitic oscillations etc. are excessive it is not so simple as with lower power amplifiers where we can compensate a little for less optimized operation. Excessive heating may indicate other high level stress.

Ultra power amplifiers just multiply grossly the problems we know how to counter in amplifiers up to a couple of hundred watts.

Last edited:
Hello
greetings masood has posted irs4k5 some clarification i am not anyones GURU
i have not asked him to make this amp and for me CLASS D is history so masood
please do not use my name in this forum .Some advice read electronic theory
before you start any project
warm regards
Andrew

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.