Balanced Input on TDA7492

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just thought I'd report back. I did the mod as suggested by linuxfan and it works. I connected short wires from pins 9 and 45 so I could connect the caps to them. Reasons I did this was because of the heat sink, no room to connect the caps. Replaced the two input caps as well and removed the resistors that were connected to +ve as suggested. Thanks again

Just thought I'd report back. I did the mod as suggested by linuxfan and it works. I connected short wires from pins 9 and 45 so I could connect the caps to them. Reasons I did this was because of the heat sink, no room to connect the caps. Replaced the two input caps as well and removed the resistors that were connected to +ve as suggested. Thanks again

Hi, sorry about jumping in on an older post, but I'm looking to mod similar boards to Balanced, please could you post a pic of your finished board to clarify the mods?

Also, and please accept my apologies once more, will this mod turn the stereo unbalanced board into a mono Balanced, or Stereo Balanced?

I've gone ahead and ordered a couple of boards thinking Mono... but having paid closer attention to your previous comments now I'm not so sure!

By the by; if it does indeed make it into stereo balanced, is there a way to make each board mono Balanced, seeing as I will shortly have 4 boards!??

Thanks in advance!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.