Problems with L25D DIY AMPS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I decided to make my amps myself rather than buying brand new ones.
I left on a base of L25D (IRS2092 + IRFB4020PBF) from JLM.
The set will be powered by + - 75V by a custom toroidal transformer , a power supply card and protection HPs.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

After modeling to choose the case:

I started manufacturing:

Last edited:
After two mounted amps , the third is more recalcitrant ...

The two L25D cards do not light up!
I have dismantled the MOSFETs to test them, it seems that it is correct (although ??)
I measure, with or without MOSFET, -38V on the HP output ...

I'll have to go back to my applied electronics classes! In the meantime, any advice or ideas are welcome.

On the other hand, I read here or there, that it might be wise to connect the GND of my power adapter to the earth of my amp, but I have 100VAC between the two!
For now, my star mass is on the GND of my power supply card, the electrostatic screen of my ring to the ground.

Any advice is welcome.

Here is the wiring diagram

Attachments

• Diagram.png
    Diagram.png
    689.9 KB · Views: 117
sorry for the poorly understood translation, but I have one information, or rather two questions. this kit you are talking about, L 25d IRS2092SPBF + IRF4020, what power is it able to give ???? in the data we speak of 250watt ... but I don't understand what power it is, musical or RMS ???? i have a 200watt RMS speaker (ciare pm203) is it ok or i break everything ??? also with a supply voltage of +/- 70v how powerful must the transformer or smps switching be ???? in AliExpress Chinese website I found small smps 500watt +/- 70v output .... can it be good for two l25d kits?

There aren't 250w, but juice is enough! I drove with two l25d @ +-65v a sub made by two Audio Development SW800 and it went very well. Keep in mind that ljm said me that it's best to supply them with a lower voltage (60 - 65v) if you use 4 ohm loudspeakers, otherwise if you go with 8 ohm you can use 70 - 75v. Try Connex Electronics SMPS, they cost a little more than Chinese ones, but surely they are more reliable (I have a SMPS800RE).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.