TDA7498E Mod

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have tried the board with good results.
A brief test can be found on DIYBudgetAudio.com under "TDA7498E based class D power amplifier".
A modification is suggested.

Good firm bass is to a large extent a question about a power supply that can deliver rapid current transients without loosing tension, thus, good large decoupling capacitors and sufficient power.

I have tried the board with good results.
A brief test can be found on DIYBudgetAudio.com under "TDA7498E based class D power amplifier".
A modification is suggested.

Good firm bass is to a large extent a question about a power supply that can deliver rapid current transients without loosing tension, thus, good large decoupling capacitors and sufficient power.

FauxFrench, very good info at the site, thanks a lot. The only thing I couldn't be shure is to which diodes is he talking about. Can you check with me if it's the D3 and D1 from the PCB Layout ? Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.