Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Class D Switching Power Amplifiers and Power D/A conversion

Any class d blutooths powered by micro usb?
Any class d blutooths powered by micro usb?
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 3rd January 2018, 05:30 PM   #1
Blueandy88 is offline Blueandy88
diyAudio Member

Default Any class d blutooths powered by micro usb?

Building a little speaker set up for travel and have a solar powered 15000 mah battery pack that accepts usb to run power to . Any class d amps have a provision or are they all pretty much 2.1-2.5mm power jacks?
Old 5th January 2018, 03:57 PM   #2
Nenola is offline Nenola  Finland
diyAudio Member

I recently built a bluetooth speaker with this Sanwu board: Stereo Bluetooth Amplifier Board Lithium Battery Powered AMP for Speaker | eBay

Tested it with usb power and it works. But I have to warn you, i makes a loud and annoying beep when turned on. Currently I'm powering it with one single 18650 lithium battery. Haven't tested the charging feature yet.

I think your speaker will run for days with that battery! Might wanna think about smaller pack if you wan't to save space and weight.

Any class d blutooths powered by micro usb?Hide this!Advertise here!