TPA3250 somebody is listening?

Hey, just got my new FX502S PRO. I want to replace the NE5532 operational amplifier in it, which is probably a fake. As I read, the most recommended solution is LME49720. I am also considering the Muses8820 or the much more expensive Muses 01, 02 or 03. Do you think that Muses opamps will work well in this amplifier?

So I finally replaced the fake NE5532 with the Muses 8920 on the FX502S PRO. The sound improved, better stereo, longer and fuller decay. Better fluidity, musicality. And the high sounds don't sting your ears so much :)
I can say that I tested this opamp in this application and I can recommend it as a proven replacement for the fake NE 5532 that is originally fitted there.

Hello, I have some doubts if someone can help to resolve.
1. in the other thread about Aiyima A04 the decoupling CAPs were bypassed with 0.1uF C0Gs with good result. Is there sense to do this to the FX502S Pro? I see the design is different and not sure. Is there sense doing this to the 4 10uF CAPs or also to the other 2 input CAPs?
2. I also have doubt what will be better value for the 2 input CAPs before the OpAmps - 3.3uF or 2.2uF? Can I try to fit there film ones - polypropylene or polyesther? I see Panasonic has film ones with long legs that can be eventually guided to fit the tight space.

Hello, I have some doubts if someone can help to resolve.
1. in the other thread about Aiyima A04 the decoupling CAPs were bypassed with 0.1uF C0Gs with good result. Is there sense to do this to the FX502S Pro? I see the design is different and not sure. Is there sense doing this to the 4 10uF CAPs or also to the other 2 input CAPs?
2. I also have doubt what will be better value for the 2 input CAPs before the OpAmps - 3.3uF or 2.2uF? Can I try to fit there film ones - polypropylene or polyesther? I see Panasonic has film ones with long legs that can be eventually guided to fit the tight space.
There is no point in shunting decoupling (inter-stage) capacitors. All that is required is to install high-quality, reputable capacitors in these positions. For example, Elna Silmic II with a rating of 22-33uF x 16-25 V. Keep in mind that Silmic II requires a long period of time to stabilize the electrolyte parameters before the capacitors can give out their true sound (70 - 100 hours). Be patient, then enjoy.This answer applies to your second question as well. There is no place on the board to install a high-quality polypropylene capacitor. You won't get any benefit from cramming a large capacitor antenna into this position. Install the same capacitors as recommended above with the same ratings. (optimal: 33 uF x 16 -25 V).