B&O Icepower 200ASC pictures

Hi everyone,

Nice to see this thread, I was just "gifted" a couple of Rotel RMB-1512 power amplifiers using 4 x IcePower 200ASC Rev J modules and 8 x IcePower 200AC Rev E modules each.

A bunch of channels are not working, some with the red fault LED turned off and some not, others have a very very low ouput signal and some are working... I have max 6 channels working on the 24 that the 2 Rotels should be able to output.

I'll try to take everything apart later in the week and to figure out how I can bring those channels back from their slumber. The informations posted here are invaluable !

I have a project to wire a friends workshop using a dozen PA speakers (old Bouyer ball speakers) and those amps would be perfect :) Wish me luck !

Hi all the mosfet is blowing and the three resistors are dead i will change it my Quist what should components i test after and before the flyback and how to test flyback ?
IMG_20211214_235534.jpg
IMG_20211213_220131.jpg

That is pretty bad indeed, obviously there is more faulty.
I wonder what might have caused the scorch mark close to "T200".
This is the area of insulation barrier under the main power transformer.
What did burn there? Perhaps something between xformer and pcb top side?
Could you check the secondary rectifier - not seen on this foto?

That is pretty bad indeed, obviously there is more faulty.
I wonder what might have caused the scorch mark close to "T200".
This is the area of insulation barrier under the main power transformer.
What did burn there? Perhaps something between xformer and pcb top side?
Could you check the secondary rectifier - not seen on this foto?
IMG_20211219_233314.jpg
IMG_20211219_233728.jpg
IMG_20211219_233751.jpg
IMG_20211219_233852.jpg
IMG_20211219_234658.jpg
the caused of the scorch mark close to "T200" is the flyback itself i guss the core broke feritte broke the wire induct after burning lose inducting i think the tranformer make short curcuit and blow the resistors so i know its asn ETD29 transformer but i need datasheet for how many turns and wire they used i cnnotg find it , second you mention THAt its has secondary rectifier U1660G passed on both test diode test and countiniuty test