TI Class D EVM Board 50% Promotion

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yeah, I think all of us recent purchases are essentially a group buy that is now in flight to fulfillment. At the price and breadth of other things to work on, I don't really mind.

Kaffiman, we're all going to have different costs based on our locality. The lrs350 makes the most sense for me in the US, but am not surprised it's not in Norway. On the upside, you will still have a very nice amplifier package. :)

Yeah, I think all of us recent purchases are essentially a group buy that is now in flight to fulfillment.

Maybe. But they apparently had to cut the price of the initial batch in half just to get rid of them, so why would they bother with another run? I can't imagine they're making any significant profit on them, or that they think most/any of them are being bought for serious "evaluation" purposes.

After emailing TI and receiving a 12-29-17 ship date, I put this on the "next year" list. Well Christmas comes early this year.

I just got emailed my "order has been shipped" with a bill of $81.49 including shipping......Well, mine is supposed to arrive two days from now.

I got the same thing. FedEx says Friday.

I have found the big A$$ MRI power supply, but I left it in storage because I wouldn't need it until next year. It's big, probably because it's several years old, but still good for 48 volts at 600 watts. In the MRI machine they had a huge capacitor across it to supply the current needed for 1KW+ pulses of RF. I either don't have that cap, or I don't know where it is, if I have it.

I'm guessing there is an adjustment inside that will let me squeeze a few more volts out of it. The 24 volt surplus MeanWell units that I have can be turned up to 27 volts, and some will make 28.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.