TI Class D EVM Board 50% Promotion

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Order date: 13 sep 2018

I guess the 3255 is not CE approved and won't be shipped to the EU until it is.
Got an email from TI: "Thank you for shopping at the TI store. Your order is confirmed and you will receive a shipping notification with the carrier name and tracking number for your item(s) shortly. .......... "

Or this is an automated mail for orders which are a month old, or it might be something hopefull like the CE certification is finished. Time will tell. :confused:

There was a report about the code not working anymore, but that was probably due to not logging in first. As me and some others reported later that the code still did work.
The other problem was that TI could not send 3255 boards to the EU because of bs-rules.

The promotion code was valid from end of June 2017, about 18 months and to bad it is over now; the world should by now know how great these chips are. ;)

I don't expect the code to work again, but please check after logging in and report back if it is.

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
I still don't see how this is different from all the other times that people have reported it doesn't work. Even people who had logged in previously and gotten the product. I think people should keep trying every now and again. My impression is that they run out of product and don't take orders until they have it some idea when they'll get more..

I bought one using t he discount and one at full price, so in total only got a 25% discount. I still think I got a great deal! In fact at full price I think they are worth getting!

Hi

Just noticed this post, looks like I missed the boat...

Since the coupon doesn’t work anymore, what would you recommend from the bay..seems that there are lots of choices for TPA3255 but I guess a few boards have better layout and components.

Any recommendations are welcome.

Thanks
Eric

Hi

Just noticed this post, looks like I missed the boat...

Since the coupon doesn’t work anymore, what would you recommend from the bay..seems that there are lots of choices for TPA3255 but I guess a few boards have better layout and components.

Any recommendations are welcome.

Thanks
Eric

Cross your fingers and hope that this comes round again:

Group buy: TPA3251_TPA3255 Amplifier board and ADAU1701 DSP Pre-Amp board

It may be worth contacting 3eAudio direct to see if he has any 'spares'. ATM they are the best implementation of the TPA32** series of chips...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.