Amplifier board enclosure

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I'm fairly inexperienced in diy projects but am currently enlisting the help of a couple of friends in building a boom box with off-the-shelf components.

After significant searching, I finally found an amplifier board that suited what I wanted to do; I was originally going to go with one of those lepai motorcycle amps. One issue though is that this board (ebay link below) seems to have no matching enclosure anywhere online. Description says "YJ", and there is indeed a very similar Yuan-Jing board online, but their site only lists that one (the one with red PCB) and not the one I ordered.

I was wondering if anyone has used either of these amps and if they happened to find a mounting solution. I'd planned to just make a wood enclosure, but I'm not sure how safe that would be considering whatever heat the amp is giving off. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated!

New TPA3116 Class D Amplifier Board Bluetooth 4.1 Amplifier Board 100W+4*50W | eBay

Other amp: https://www.yuan-jing.com/tpa3116-class-d-4-1-stereo-amplifier-50w-x-4-sub-woofer-board-100w

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.