The New Hypex Fusion Plate amps

So, is it the frequency response of the driver in a closed box with a low pass filter around 70-80 Hz ?

then please show us the response with the MFB loop in the exact same conditions as previous graph.
I've never been myself able to get stables conditions at more then 9 - 10 dB of feedback (which is absolutely enough and sufficient to reach the maximum of the linear voice coil travel) so I'm extremely interested by your results

So you think there is no design margin in 0.01% resistors? It may be the case, but I do not think that all resistors will have exactly that error. I did not measure them, so in the end it is speculation.

Not speculation, but statistics. No, not all resistors will have exactly that error. On the average, they will have half of that error.

The tolerance of the LSB is not so relevant

I think you are missing my point. I picked the LSB example because that is the easiest case to analyze understand, but it applies to all values / bit combinations. Linearity error is always the accuracy up to the last bit - so it is always up to the LSB.

If you disagree, please present an analysis. I already pointed out that we are talking about a voltage divider where the resistor values directly determine the current/voltage value.

Free field measurement complete speaker at 1 meter:

attachment.php

No smoothing.

Attachments

• hooi1-3sm.PNG
    hooi1-3sm.PNG
    90.8 KB · Views: 986
The Grimm sub is the design of Rob and i did not have anything to do with it.

Rob and I teamed up to design a digital MFB solution for the Fusion amp.
Is that solution available to mere mortals who don't drive Ferraris?

I use Mr. Erath's feedback(servo) system but I would like to try yours as his is 60's technology. It still sounds good(actually very good as a lot of the old gear does) but I did hear the Grimm system at the Munich audio show and was impressed.