The New Hypex Fusion Plate amps

And the DLCP uses the same setup.

ds23man you seem to be the man to ask. If I use my Digital AES Output signal which I can adjust to 0 dBFs in RME TotalMix Software, do I get a 0 dBFs Signal in the DLCP if the Volume settings are also set at 0 dB in the software or is there still some headroom?

I ask because I want to know, if I can still use EQ with boost function without going about digital zero or increase THD+N. Is there an Volume Setup we should go for to get the best performance for the DLCP and ADC/DACs? Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I got 2 x FA123 and one FA252 yesterday. The FA252 was recognized by HFD and easily programmed, but the FA123 did not display the productcode and only 2 channels where found by HFD. I have tried several usb cables and computers, but no luck. Am I missing somting?

Had the same problem and contacted Hypex support. They can send you a special softwaretool via e-mail to solve this. You have to enter the serial number and it programs the configuration into the FusionAmp. Be careful to enter the correct serial number. It will not program a module when a serial number is present.

Another issue is Auto detection of signals. Cannot make it work with analog RCA (connected left RCA to left speaker and right RCA to right) and optical (who supposed to daisy chain).

Can you suggest correct settings for master \ slave? there is at least 4 settings - "force input", "detect signal" and a few "locks.

Another issue is Auto detection of signals. Cannot make it work with analog RCA (connected left RCA to left speaker and right RCA to right) and optical (who supposed to daisy chain).

Can you suggest correct settings for master \ slave? there is at least 4 settings - "force input", "detect signal" and a few "locks.

I have to check on that... Currently on holiday for a couple of weeks.
But i noticed also that auto start was not working when i had xlr input.
After that i always use remote to power up the amps. They do go auto off.
If you have rca source and 1 reciever, the amp connected to the reciever is master, the other one slave. The spdif from master to slave is then only for volume.

For the next firmware upgrade i would like to have a adjustable volume setting at power-up. Now the setting go with 10dB steps witch is quite big. -30dB is not loud enough, -20dB is too loud....
Would be nice to have a free adjustable field where you can put in your normal listening level.
At that point auto start at analog or digital input has to be functional.

I have to check on that... Currently on holiday for a couple of weeks.
But i noticed also that auto start was not working when i had xlr input.
After that i always use remote to power up the amps. They do go auto off.
If you have rca source and 1 reciever, the amp connected to the reciever is master, the other one slave. The spdif from master to slave is then only for volume.

For the next firmware upgrade i would like to have a adjustable volume setting at power-up. Now the setting go with 10dB steps witch is quite big. -30dB is not loud enough, -20dB is too loud....
Would be nice to have a free adjustable field where you can put in your normal listening level.
At that point auto start at analog or digital input has to be functional.

The auto start works only when I set the start up volume to -6dB (-10dB was still too low for my system), and increase the volume of my pre-amp to -35dB and above.

My input is analogue XLR, and master for both left/right channel, no link in between the two channels.

I set the auto start to -6dB, and increase the volume of my pre-amp to -35dB and above (depend on the loudness of the source) to trigger the auto start.