Good quality inexpensive premade class d amp?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Do you mean pre-made as in a PCB module, or finished and boxed product?

For the former I've found the best sounding classD is based on TDA8932, there are plenty of PCBs sporting these chips which are very inexpensive. But its not a total solution as you need some add-ons to get the best sound, this being DIYAudio. If you need more power then PCBs based on IRS2092 have a lot of potential.

I should of been more specific, I started out looking for modules that I could put in the base of my B&O pentas but it seems very difficult to find ones that have built in power supplies, and I couldn't workout what power supplies i needed. So I think a finished boxed product is best for me.

I should of been more specific, I started out looking for modules that I could put in the base of my B&O pentas but it seems very difficult to find ones that have built in power supplies, and I couldn't workout what power supplies i needed. So I think a finished boxed product is best for me.

Shop - Audiopower.it Very good and reliable products (Italian not Chinese)

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/601158?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.EtsAK0 Very good sound. Some modules can have some sound from PSU. Ask the vendor.

Class-Dmodule.com | Class D | digital | Amplifier | board | Boyoho Don't know these, but they hav ebuilt in PSU. Sold in Europe but they are Chinese (Boyoho and AdMark)

https://www.aliexpress.com/premium/ICEpower.html?ltype=wholesale&d=y&origin=y&isViewCP=y&catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20161129002803&SearchText=ICEpower&blanktest=0 ICEpower - you should know that brand - Not Chinese but sold on Aliexpress

Connexelectronic I don't know their powered modules, but they are considered to be good value - Developer is european, but made in china

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.