Sure Electronics AA-AB32313 2x400

Having just recently purchasing the AA-AB32281 2 X 200W board I believe Sure has some winners using the T-amp technology. I am still being amazed at the sound I am hearing for such little money. Unless I am mistaken Hifimediy and ClassDaudio has been using the TPA2050 in their offerings.

Last edited:
You know, this is the best amp I have ever heard. I can't believe more people aren't raving about it. Lovely clear liquid midrange, bottom end grunt, crystalline highs. Ring-radiator tweeters are my favorite. I'm going to order a more powerful SMPS and decide for myself if underpowering sounds better as I have read. I just happened to already have the 300. I have a feeling that the larger supply sounds just as good to me.

You know, this is the best amp I have ever heard. I can't believe more people aren't raving about it. Lovely clear liquid midrange, bottom end grunt, crystalline highs. Ring-radiator tweeters are my favorite. I'm going to order a more powerful SMPS and decide for myself if underpowering sounds better as I have read. I just happened to already have the 300. I have a feeling that the larger supply sounds just as good to me.

+1
I have the same power amp and my friend too. This is much higher than the Sure TAS5613. Me too this is probably the best amp I've heard. It is connected to the fullrange W5-2143, tweeter SC 6620 in FAST mode (in the bass amplifier Goldmund Mimesis clone). The soundstage is very realistic, the space between the musicians is palpable. As a source I have a Raspberry P3, OSMC with dac Xmos + AK4495. In short it is musical and dynamic, without any aggressiveness in high-mids.

Last edited:
These good reviews about the Sure modules inspired me to get a pair of Sure AA-AB32971 modules. Hopefully the 2x100W version shares the good qualities of its higher powered brethren. I'll compare them to Sanwu TDA7498.

I do not believe it is even going to be a close race. I have the Sure AA-AB32281 2X200W and the Sanwu TDA7498, not close. I have over 20 amps tube and SS, most high end builds. I am still in awe what $40 buys.

Last edited:
+1
I have the same power amp and my friend too. This is much higher than the Sure TAS5613. Me too this is probably the best amp I've heard. It is connected to the fullrange W5-2143, tweeter SC 6620 in FAST mode (in the bass amplifier Goldmund Mimesis clone). The soundstage is very realistic, the space between the musicians is palpable. As a source I have a Raspberry P3, OSMC with dac Xmos + AK4495. In short it is musical and dynamic, without any aggressiveness in high-mids.

Those speakers sound very cool. Are you using active crossover or passive? Both those drivers look incredible on paper. How's the sound?

Huh, I thought we went through a popularity phase with these chips already a few years ago? Typical tripath sound. What makes the sure's any different?

Do you think this amp would drive a 12" peavey stage monitor @ 8ohms (or possibly a pair)? When you talk about typical tripath sound I'm curious to know if it's too much of a joke to push pro audio speakers. I really appreciate your input.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what chips these are using?

AA-AB32512
AA-AB32514

I'm also interested in any differences between them, since they're both rated "2x500". The only info on the site states:

AA-AB32512
"This amplifier board supports stereo amplification by using two channel PBTL topology."

AA-AB32514
"This audio amplifier board employs ST's 500 W FFX digital amplifier power stage chipT-AMP"

Denbret, do you happen to know which chip the 2x100W versioon is based on? TK2050?
I don't know. surely a tk2050, which I believe are chips of the same company, ST Electronics, but older. I already had a tk2050 hifimediy of the t4, and I did not like the sound.

So everything depends on the implementation. But I would trust the 100w, another member has the 200w and is very satisfied.