Does bluetooth CSR8635 have opamp?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys. Does anybody know if this little audio bluetooth module has an opamp on there?

attachment.php

I can see a little IC there which seems to be an opamp, so if I buy this thing, and want to make a 2.1 system, I am planning connecting a single mixer on its output and connect and feed two amplifier boards separately, which one would be a stereo amplifier board 25+25W, and second board will be a 100w mono for subwoofer.

There are lots of 2.1 amplifier boards in the market, but they usually are 50+50 + 100w, and i think 50w would be too much for the little 5" loud speakers I want to connect to it, so for that reason I am thinking in build my own configuration. The problem with these bluetooth amplifier boards 2.1, is that its not possible controlling how many volts receives each amplifier IC, although I don't know and maybe my solution would be using loud speakers with high ohm value, kinda 8 ohms or bigger, so they won't be over feeded on any circumstance because the wattage dropping using high ohm loudspeaker.

Anyway, need to know if that little IC is an opamp, does anybody know? thanks so much.

Attachments

• CSR8635.gif
    CSR8635.gif
    42.6 KB · Views: 194
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.