200W IRS2092 Amp for $20

Hi all :
anyone can tell me if the 3 pin input of the mono boards in the first message of this thread is actually (balanced/differential in) in the way it is designed ?
also can anyone confirm the IRS2092 ic itself offers balanced/differential input (stage) thanks to proper/needed pins to allow that task mode (several input pins) ?
thanks

A little OT, but wanted to let you guys see what just came in the mail from Aliexpress...

Be careful about returns to Aliexpress.
I bought some valve bases that were far too tight.
When I tried to return them my order had completely disappeared off their website and so I couldn't return them.
So binned them and wont use Aliexpress again.

with aliexpress i found you have to do your dispute before the timeout. i lost £50 on ebay. I lost £10 on aliexpress but with clear, marked photos and video. i have got full refunds most or all the time. Can be be bit of a battle but compared to losing what i did on evilbay to beeep of a uk seller, i prefer aliexpress. with its per product feedback.

with aliexpress i found you have to do your dispute before the timeout.

i lost £50 on ebay.

I lost £10 on aliexpress but with clear, marked photos and video. i have got full refunds most/all of the time. Can be be bit of a battle, but compared to losing what i did on evilbay to beeep of a uk seller, i prefer aliexpress. with its per product feedback.

Another uk seller on ebay sent me something faulty but i didnt know it was until it was too late. got my money back my selling it onto someone else as half of it worked at least. they also confirmed that it wasn't just me, one of its features was faulty.

sorry for ebay woes.

I have the small black 200w YJ board. i believe its got stereo in which is mixed down to mono. if that helps.

Yuan Jing Audio - IRS2092 Class-D Stereo Amplifier Board [200W] - USD $29.80

Last edited:
I think any buyers should be aware of my experience in the last couple of weeks with Connex class D Audio modules, I have sent them emails regarding info of the aux pin-outs on both amp and smps and they just don't reply or they say that my emails go to their spam, their products are good but if you have any problems you are on your own.

I built one to test a sub and it worked pretty well. I will be doing some more work shortly to test it full range. 20180909_151401.jpeg 20180909_151334.jpeg

Hi Guys, I'm experiencing some issues with my L15Dsmd and I hope you guys can help.

I bought two of these L15Dsmd amps.

My smps are Cosel ADA600F-48.

According to the manual I can put 2 of them in a set up which gives me a dual rail +48Vdc/GND(0)/-48Vdc. I measured this with my multimeter and it is correct, this works.

I connected the both L15D modules to this PSU.

When I connect my phone as input I get a very nice signal over my (test) speakers. But when I use the pre-out option of my Denon PMA720ae amplifier first of all I hear a very noticable humm (to me it sounds as a ground loop) but also the music (same song as before) sounds distorted (like not lineair).

I already got a tip to use a 10k resister on line with the signal input of the l15d amp. (still need to test this).

What else could be the problem? any advice is welcome!

...When I connect my phone as input I get a very nice signal over my (test) speakers. But when I use the pre-out option of my Denon PMA720ae amplifier first of all I hear a very noticable humm,,,

I had a similar hum problem from the pre-outs I installed in my Onkyo receiver, where other sources (e.g. ipod) were fine.

I never managed to solve it by rearranging grounds, and believe me, I tried and tried. I even isolated the RCA input connections from the chassis, but no luck.

The only thing that made it go away for me was disconnecting the mains earth from from the L15D amplifier chassis (which was connected to L15D, PSU and speaker ground planes). Not a safe thing to do really.

I didn't like the idea of an unearthed amplifier chassis, so what I ended up doing was breaking the circuit between my L15D/PSU ground plane and the chassis ground, using insulated RCA and speaker terminals, thus making the ground for the PSU, L15D boards and speakers a 'floating' ground, which meant I could re-earth the chassis, and this solved the problem permanently (and safely).

I had another problem when powering off the L15D amp, there was a rapid voltage fluctuation around the 50mV DC range across the RCA inputs, but after about 30 seconds, this climbed slowly to around 80mV DC or higher, and then gradually decreased over the next several minutes.

This wasn't too much of a problem except on L15D channels where I had an op-amp phase inverter (to avoid bus pumping), where the higher impedance of the op-amps meant that the voltage across the RCA inputs climbed to nearly 2V DC, and this was enough to put the Onkyo into protect mode, unless I remembered to was switch it off first.

I solved this by putting 3.9K resistors across all the RCA inputs, and 22uF capacitors in series, to help block any DC - this doesn't make any audible difference that I can hear, but reduced the DC across the RCA inputs to negligible levels.

It might be worth putting a voltmeter across the L15D inputs, switching them off and waiting a few minutes to see if you get a similar problem, rather than possibly risk frying your Denon!

Anyway, hope some of this helps, and good luck!

Cheers, Jon.