200W IRS2092 Amp for $20

If anyone was wondering, these fit on the input pins...

And I have a box (8) of these amps if anyone wants them. Free, pay shipping(~$15).

P_20200216_102527.jpg

Hi, Troy

Just curious, do you mean the connectors or amp? If it is the amp, may I ask which one is it? Thanks!

Regards,
Those connectors fit the signal input on the amp listed on the first post of this thread.

I bought 8, one or two blew up, I through all of them in a box and bought Hypex NCore amps.

Now I am getting rid of the cheap amps. Garbage can unless someone wants to pay USPS flat rate box shipping. About $10-15.

Those connectors fit the signal input on the amp listed on the first post of this thread.

I bought 8, one or two blew up, I through all of them in a box and bought Hypex NCore amps.

Now I am getting rid of the cheap amps. Garbage can unless someone wants to pay USPS flat rate box shipping. About $10-15.

L15dsmd only needs to be installed correctly. It has no damage reported.
In addition, basically no one will buy hypex in China.

if you use L15DSMD. it A transformer is needed.
AC 36-0-36 200VA。
A rectifier. Two capacitors of 63v 10000 UF.
Do not use switching power supply. Do not use voltage exceeding DC + - 55v.
I've never seen a damaged one. For about 10 years.
:D

NO JOY... Finished the amp connected it to my test speakers and let it play. It played fine for over an hour. Then POP and an increasing "saw type" sound. I ran over and turned it off.

I will NEVER trust these modules on anything other than shop speakers.

Ha. Ha.
You bought something made by a famous fake merchant in China.
It will be pasted with a trademark similar to Yuanjing.OR YJ
This is a business product that no one will buy in China. It's going to use a bunch of fake components. YJ or Yuanjing is rubbish
The l15dsmd I designed looks like this. They are totally different.

Attachments

• TB2aS6gGmBYBeNjy0FeXXbnmFXa_!!36508936.jpg
    TB2aS6gGmBYBeNjy0FeXXbnmFXa_!!36508936.jpg
    618.6 KB · Views: 338
I have 2 of the boards shown above and would disagree that they are rubbish.....well they look like those shown but maybe they are a similar clone. Anyway I have been tweaking the potentiometer which changes the PWM frequency. I do not have an oscilloscope and so have been using my ears and my fingers to evaluate any changes. it is said that the higher the frequency the hotter the amp will run.

If anyone still has any of these and uses them have you tweaked the pots? Running mine as I received them with the pot turned 85% Clockwise the amps ran very cool like you could just feel a little warmth. With the pot turned fully CCW the heatsinks get very warm but not so that you have to remove your finger and I do not feel that there is any risk with running them like that. As an aside the transformer seems to be pulling more current as this has heated up as well (Dual Mono set up)

The SQ with the tweaked amps is less harsh and sounds nearer to my Pass ACAs than Class D. I might back the pots off a bit and see what that brings.

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
I never tried changing the pot setting. It might be the frequency and higher will be hotter.

Regarding LJM’s posts, he’s a manufacturer himself in China and is a competitor of YJ so take it with grain of salt. Besides, not supposed to be selling his own product in a public forum. YJ does what they do well - sell clone/fake/copied stuff very cheap. They lifted the TPA3116 amp design made by one of DIYA members and it ended up being one of the most popular implementations. I recall it had quality MKP Y2 caps.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello Guys
I have this 4 Channel IRS2092 with IRF6775 mosfet its from Sony amplifier. Looks not bad. Will change output cap to MKP later^^

It works when power supply is pluged but after few second it shuts down.

at the moment I only drive one side (2 CH) with high and low pass for the speakers.

When I go fully I mesure about 200W at the 230V AC socket.

Want do use this amp for my front speaker (Canton B 100)
amp psu.jpg

Hello, I bought new 6x IRS2092 IRF6645 AMP and now I am looking for the +-5V for the IRS chips.

I also plan a buffer stage but with pins i can short it. I will use a Canton Smart Decoder 5.1. It has built-in NE5532. Will change them to OPA16xx. Did not know wich one I choose.

The layout made in Altium.

SMPS will be 700W or maby only 450W both 36V

What so you mean about?
Canton 2.jpeg
100mm_pcb.JPG