Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Class D Switching Power Amplifiers and Power D/A conversion

Connex CxD250-HP: Aux voltage pinout
Connex CxD250-HP: Aux voltage pinout
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 11th December 2014, 04:46 AM   #1
Berendzen is offline Berendzen
diyAudio Member

Default Connex CxD250-HP: Aux voltage pinout

I've done my best to hunt this down in the forums, apologies if this is already well-trodden ground:

Is there a pinout diagram or pdf manual for the CxD250-HP ? I need to know the proper wiring of Aux voltages to the 5-pin 2mm shrouded header. I can tell which one is GND, but need to know which are the +- Aux voltages.

Thanks for any and all help,
John
Old 30th July 2018, 02:22 PM   #2
mek1130 is offline mek1130
diyAudio Member

John, write to Connexx and ask for the wire connector for the CxD250HP to a SNMP500.
Old 30th July 2018, 02:49 PM   #3
FauxFrench is offline FauxFrench  France
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berendzen View Post
I've done my best to hunt this down in the forums, apologies if this is already well-trodden ground:

Is there a pinout diagram or pdf manual for the CxD250-HP ? I need to know the proper wiring of Aux voltages to the 5-pin 2mm shrouded header. I can tell which one is GND, but need to know which are the +- Aux voltages.

Thanks for any and all help,
John
Posting #6 of CxD250-HP / SMPS320 Help! may help.
Connex Electronic has a huge documentation problem.
Old 8th November 2018, 11:20 PM   #4
Peterma is offline Peterma  Australia
diyAudio Member

Connex does not support their customers, I have sent them emails and they just don't reply or they say that my emails go to their spam, their products are good but if you have any problems you are on your own.

Connex CxD250-HP: Aux voltage pinoutHide this!Advertise here!