Digital Amplifier Project

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thank panson_hk! My board runs a few days. I made some improvements. TAS5548 is clocked by a separate low jitter oscillator 12.288 MHz. This significantly improves the sound. In power supply circuits have ripple in frequency of several KHz. I installed some additional capacitors Sanyo Oscon 47 and 100 uF. I do not know why, but it affects the quality of the bass and lower middle.
The output filter, I installed two parallel capacitor WIMA FKP2 0.33 uF.

My modulator and power stage modules for multichannel digital amplifier.
I used TAS5548 and TAS5612A (TAS5631B, TAS5614A) chips.

Attachments

• IMG_9762.JPG
    IMG_9762.JPG
    172.9 KB · Views: 518
  • IMG_0084.JPG
    IMG_0084.JPG
    195.3 KB · Views: 501
Thanks guys! I have difficulty with the control of the modulator.
I still use Arduino and the test program from the Panson.
I try to write my software, but I have little experience.
I used TPS7A4700 low noise regulators to supply the chips.
In a digital amplifier, there are a few critical things for the sound quality - power supply, clock, inductors, capacitors and digital source.
Please note that the volume control in the TAS5548 provides minimal degradation at the position close to 0 dB. The choice of maximum output power of the amplifier requires accuracy.
Interesting results are obtained by various methods of winding the output inductors.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.