irs2092s-based 2000W Amplifier? ("iraud2000")

While searching for a rather high wattage, high efficiency amplifier for a new project, I just found this:

Top iraud2000 d amplifier finished board high power 2000w irs2092s digital amplifier board on Aliexpress.com

What do you think of it? Is that bridged-mode rating "2000W @ 4 ohms" realistic? Would the transistors need some replacing in order to achieve that rating long-term?
Any better high-efficiency alternatives that can output 70...90V into 4ohms without being super-expensive? The system is high-voltage battery-powered. I want to avoid any large switching power transformation if possible.

Kind regards and thanks so much for your thoughts and ideas,

meko

No way, no how will you ever achieve the claimed specifications for that amp. See IR's IRAUDAMP9 for a proper high power implementation with the 2092 and note that it is only rated for 1000W@2ohms with 70V rails...

While searching for a rather high wattage, high efficiency amplifier for a new project, I just found this:

Top iraud2000 d amplifier finished board high power 2000w irs2092s digital amplifier board on Aliexpress.com

What do you think of it? Is that bridged-mode rating "2000W @ 4 ohms" realistic? Would the transistors need some replacing in order to achieve that rating long-term?
Any better high-efficiency alternatives that can output 70...90V into 4ohms without being super-expensive? The system is high-voltage battery-powered. I want to avoid any large switching power transformation if possible.

Kind regards and thanks so much for your thoughts and ideas,

meko

No way, no how will you ever achieve the claimed specifications for that amp. See IR's IRAUDAMP9 for a proper high power implementation with the 2092 and note that it is only rated for 1000W@2ohms with 70V rails...

IRAUDAMP9 is rated at 1700W @ 2ohm @ +/-75V rails.

Thanks for the reply. You don't seem to have too much confidence in this board :)
Well, I am having my doubts about the 2000W @ 4ohm figure as well.
But could it be capable of pushing 700W, 800W, or close to a kilowatt into a 8-ohm load?
That Connexelectronic Module seems to achieve around 900W @ 8ohm in BTL mode.
Well, for the money and value, I guess I'd be better off with a Hypex UCD2K?

I'd like to also bump this. I'm looking for a class D board which can power a 4-ohm subwoofer around 600-700w at good THD, this appears to be a match. My only hesitation is the (apparent) lack of balanced inputs. If someone else has an alternative to this board feel free to chime in.

Hi, has anyone a real schematic of the IRAUD2000?

I would like to add a preamp to give a certain sonic characteristic, and therefore reduce the gain of the module accordingly.
The purpose is to use this amp with a pair of 8 Ohm Klipsch RF82, so to stay well within the limits of the module.

Thank you in advance,
Kind Regards

Roberto