Bypassing tone controls on LP-808

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey, first post here so I hope this is the proper area. I've been a music/audio person for as long as I can remember, but am just starting to consider getting into modifying and eventually building amps. I wanted something even cheaper than one of my LP-2020A+ amps to sacrrafice as my first project, so I grabbed one of the $10 LP-808 units online. I can't find anyone who has tried to tweak one of these themselves yet, so hopefully someone can take a look at the photos and point me in the right direction.

The amp actually seems to sound okay, except the tone controls are way to intrusive- there is absolutely no neutral setting I can find. Can someone tell me where I would start to bypass the tone dials (if even posible with this amp)?

Thanks guys and hopefully just the start before bigger and better projects.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.