Type of Plug for MKll Tripath TA2024 board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I ordered one of these $9 dollar amp boards. MKll Tripath TA2024 Amplifier Board 2x15watt tested | eBay

I have one , hopefully, simple question. What type of plug and where can you order one in the United States, is the 3 conector audio input receptacle? I have ordered a lot from Mouser so if anyone can point me to the right part from Mouser it would be great, but other places are welcomed. I could always desolder it, but since I'm getting other parts for the board, I may as well get the right input plug.

Thanks James,

Looks exactly like the board I got a month or two ago. It came with the connector, with leads attached. I expect this one will, too.

Sent from my K1 using Tapatalk

I got mine yesterday, and it has no connectors. I thought it was the same connector as used on a CDROM for audio, but after trying one I can see its not. I will see first if Mouser has the same plug rickedd46 listed since I need some other items from them. Thanks for the reply's. This is my first T-amp and I'd like to hear it, but I guess I have to wait.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.