My design L20D IRS2092+IRFI4020H 200W8R

Hi

i haven´t this board or another irs2092 board but i have 2x 12" sub (open baffle 8R). i hope you really need this power ;):D;) for party or PA otherwise a smaller board will help you to save your budget.

as i look at this board its with PSU included and the rated power is that what you are searching for.
40V AC rectified is about 60V so its ok for the MOSFETs (IRFB23N15D-older versions) = 150V Vds and 23Amps
chekc which operating frequency is used at this board and try to keep that accoridn to the datsheet (irs2092 -IRAUDAMP...)
what i read is that the imput impdance is normaly low so you have to look at your source to "drive" this input. here is written thats 14kR but i rememeber about 9k.

2cent: i personally do not understand why the heatsink is always at these boards not like the fans are let the air flow up...but its cheaper to slice the heatsink like this i guess ;):D
chris

In my opinion. The best CLASS D MOSFET is IRF6645
The second is IRFI 4019. IRFI4020
We don't need more current. Power.
What Power Amplifiers need is lower distortion. Better performance.
Instead of making an electric stove. Or an oven.:cool:

Hi ljm!
Do you still have no schematics for the products you sell?

Do you really think someone would "steel" "your" design? Anyone who wants too copy your reduced design of the original (no secret) desig will do so, if he has one of your boards in his hands.

You only make integration and trouble shooting much more diffilcult for honest buyers.

Maybe think about it. Stealing other peoples designs is so integrated in your society, that you might not see the borders any more. In fact it is build on it.
You behave rediculous, to tell you the unpolite truth.

In my opinion. The best CLASS D MOSFET is IRF6645

Do you offer any amp boards which use this IRF6645? I had a look on Taobao and only saw evaluation modules priced sky-high (upwards of 2500RMB).

I'm playing with your L15DSMD at the moment and I'd like to say it was a very good move to use those TIP41C and TIP42C transistors to power the front end OTA inside the IRS2092. I haven't seen any other boards on Taobao doing this but subjectively its so much better than using the internal zeners.

Hi ljm!
Do you still have no schematics for the products you sell?

Do you really think someone would "steel" "your" design? Anyone who wants too copy your reduced design of the original (no secret) desig will do so, if he has one of your boards in his hands.

You only make integration and trouble shooting much more diffilcult for honest buyers.

Maybe think about it. Stealing other peoples designs is so integrated in your society, that you might not see the borders any more. In fact it is build on it.
You behave rediculous, to tell you the unpolite truth.

Do you need a circuit diagram. Actually, I said that.
This is in the PDF document of IR.
Please download iraudamp7s I didn't make the circuit diagram. Because it already has.
IRAUDAMP7S - Infineon Technologies

Do you offer any amp boards which use this IRF6645? I had a look on Taobao and only saw evaluation modules priced sky-high (upwards of 2500RMB).

I'm playing with your L15DSMD at the moment and I'd like to say it was a very good move to use those TIP41C and TIP42C transistors to power the front end OTA inside the IRS2092. I haven't seen any other boards on Taobao doing this but subjectively its so much better than using the internal zeners.

I repeat. L15d is recommended.
Or l15d - SMD, or l15dx2 (iraudamp7s)
If there is only a high voltage. For example, l20d and L30D are recommended for + - 70V.
Relatively speaking. Low voltage version 4019 will be better.

I'm glad to see you using l15dsmd again
It's very good. And it's very cheap.

Hi ljm,
what you write is pure nonsense.

Your amp modules are not at all the same as the reverence design.
Any valuable product has an exact schematic for service purpose. Yours not.

Your amps often fail without logical cause, mostly because of fake parts I suppose. Repairing them is a pain in the a**, because of missing schematic.

Buying a new amp module is no solution, because it may have just the same used/ underspec/ fake/ garbage parts as the one that failed.

Your l15D , l15D sms, l15D pro and l15D power have all different parts. You know that.
So no reverence design at all.

Sorry ljm, this is no customer service or quality design without an exact schematic for a DIYS part. If you are not able to do one, this is very poor.

Hi ljm,
what you write is pure nonsense.

Your amp modules are not at all the same as the reverence design.
Any valuable product has an exact schematic for service purpose. Yours not.

Your amps often fail without logical cause, mostly because of fake parts I suppose. Repairing them is a pain in the a**, because of missing schematic.

Buying a new amp module is no solution, because it may have just the same used/ underspec/ fake/ garbage parts as the one that failed.

Your l15D , l15D sms, l15D pro and l15D power have all different parts. You know that.
So no reverence design at all.

Sorry ljm, this is no customer service or quality design without an exact schematic for a DIYS part. If you are not able to do one, this is very poor.
I am enjoying ljm's assembled L15DX2 amplifier now, excellent sound quality with low price, can drive my Dynaudio very well, fantastic! it worth 4 or 5 times of existing price, I wonder ljm set such low price for L15DX2.

if you want the circuit, you can check the reference design from IRAUDAMP, or you can reverse engineering L15DX2, if you understand the circuit principle of L15DX2, it is not difficult for you to modify it.

So you are lucky and have got a good pair. Fine. Maybe post a picture?

Basically these amps can deliver very good sound quality, there is no doubt.
To bad many buyers have had repeated, serious troubles with them.

See, ljm does all kind of stuff. As far as I know 5 different versions only of the L15d.
Some work, some don´t. Some last, some blow spontaneous, some after a few minutes or maybe days.

A serious advice from people that used them, was to change the parts on the heat sink for "real" ones, before even powering them up for the first time.

So, it would be very helpfull, to have a schematic of these amps. No one is going to copy them. In my country just the PCB is more expensive to make than ljm´s finished amp including P&P from China.

See, ljm does all kind of stuff. As far as I know 5 different versions only of the L15d.
Some work, some don´t. Some last, some blow spontaneous, some after a few minutes or maybe days.

A serious advice from people that used them, was to change the parts on the heat sink for "real" ones, before even powering them up for the first time.

So, it would be very helpfull, to have a schematic of these amps. No one is going to copy them. In my country just the PCB is more expensive to make than ljm´s finished amp including P&P from China.
It is bad luck that your amplifier got trouble, I ordered 3 set of PCBs and 1 completed amplifier, all functions good so far, I attached the photo of L15DX2 amplifier internal. IMG_20191221_231115.jpg

If just change the parts, just order new parts to replace the old one is OK, what is the problem of your L15DX2? You can reference to IRAUDAMP reference design schematic, because ljm just used that schematic.