About Sure Tripath amplifier 4*100W

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This amplifier has two input systems - terminals RCA and TERMINAL BLOCK. I was surprised when I bought two units and was set up in cabinet.
The TERMINAL BLOCK did not work and asked for tech support for Sure what happened. After asking me many resolved measurements and photographs tell the truth, saying that the TERMINAL BLOCK is disabled.

See email from kate.zhou@sure-electronics.com:

"Dear Sir,
Thank you for your message, first, we apologize for the inconvenience we bring to you. At first, the TERMINAL BLOCK for the the amplifier could work. However, when we updated the amplifier, the technique team have disabled the fundtion of TERMINAL BLOCK."

So for 4*100w ampilifer we are selling right now, the TERMINAL BLOCK could not work. But still advertising as an advantage to have multiple entries.

Has anyone had this problem and already soldered pins RCA to TERMINAL BLOCKS?

Thanks

This amplifier has two input systems - terminals RCA and TERMINAL BLOCK. I was surprised when I bought two units and was set up in cabinet.
The TERMINAL BLOCK did not work and asked for tech support for Sure what happened. After asking me many resolved measurements and photographs tell the truth, saying that the TERMINAL BLOCK is disabled.

See email from kate.zhou@sure-electronics.com:

"Dear Sir,
Thank you for your message, first, we apologize for the inconvenience we bring to you. At first, the TERMINAL BLOCK for the the amplifier could work. However, when we updated the amplifier, the technique team have disabled the fundtion of TERMINAL BLOCK."

So for 4*100w ampilifer we are selling right now, the TERMINAL BLOCK could not work. But still advertising as an advantage to have multiple entries.

Has anyone had this problem and already soldered pins RCA to TERMINAL BLOCKS?

Thanks

What are there terminal blocks?

Hello guys,

The Sure chinese company makes a good amplifier , Trypath, some mods already done, further improving.

Terminal blocks are sets of RCA inputs for alternatives for when someone wants to mount the amplifier in a cabinet does not need to use two sets of RCA. Then use just wires screwed to the "TERMINAL BLOCKS. " This facilitates assembly. Sure it happens that these disabled terminal block and now have to solder the wires of the external inputs RCA.

Just can not understand why Sure did. Who wants to see the amplifier is in this link:
4*100w TK2050 Tripath Audio Amplifier + 27V 13A 351W MW Power Supply FREE SHIPPING(AA-AB33182 + PT-IP012)_Audio Amplifier Boards_Audio Amplifier and other Audio Boards_Audio, Video Equipments_Sure Electronics' Webstore

Thank you.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.