New TK2050 board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
T4

I think this one can be called High Level because it's bigger and more HiFi.;)
I also put a ALPS potentiometer in because they can work together.

Attachments

• T4_001.jpg
    T4_001.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 603
Thank you for the STA317B specs. However, max. power can be limited also by other parts. The heatsink, for example, doesn't seem to be able to dissipate heat equivalent to 360W of output power.

It wont have to since the amp is has about 90% efficiency, there'd be a maximum of 36W to dissipate. It doesn't take a large heatsink for that. With real music signal and not test signals the heatsink already on it would be more than enough (unless it's stuck inside a completely sealed box).

It's a 2nd PWM input.
I don't know it will work or not, will update soon:)

If I'm reading your mind correctly and this second input is the possible beginning of a new "modular" design, then I'm definitely interested.

I don't know how far along you are with the DDX amplifier project. But it might be simpler to create some DSP boards instead (2.1, 5.1, or 7.1) which can then be plugged into your existing T1/T2/T3/T4 amplifier boards for a "mix and match" solution.

Keep us posted on developments. :cool:

Hi, pls contact Nick for relay, he has some. And it's ok for me to make some board special, like without caps as you mentioned.

Excellent,

My Caps are standard 35mm with 10mm snap-in lead pitch. Will they fit OK?

Also, I have a TA3020 based board that I power from a 35-0-35v toroidal transformer, it doesn't have speaker protection. Will your PSU board work with that?

cheers,
col.

If I'm reading your mind correctly and this second input is the possible beginning of a new "modular" design, then I'm definitely interested.

I don't know how far along you are with the DDX amplifier project. But it might be simpler to create some DSP boards instead (2.1, 5.1, or 7.1) which can then be plugged into your existing T1/T2/T3/T4 amplifier boards for a "mix and match" solution.

Keep us posted on developments. :cool:

T4's 2nd PWM input provide a possible to add a ex-board to accept another input channel, like digital(optical, usb, etc).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.