Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Class D Switching Power Amplifiers and Power D/A conversion

Got my Parts-Express DTA-100 Amp Today
Got my Parts-Express DTA-100 Amp Today
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 2nd September 2011, 03:08 PM   #31
chuyler1 is offline chuyler1  United States
diyAudio Member

Well it is questionable as to whether the DTA-100 refurbished units have been brought to DTA-100a spec. If they have, $50 is a good deal. If they haven't, there are better options out there for the price I think.
Old 2nd October 2011, 07:46 PM   #32
Godzilla is offline Godzilla  United States
diyAudio Member

I got mine sometime in 2011 and had to wait about 3 months before it shipped bc PE said they were improving the quality. I love mine! I bought a second one several months later for another room but haven't hooked it up yet. On the outside the thing is perfect. I hope the insides were cleaned up but will not open mine. What I can't see is best left inside the very good looking case. I use mine with my pc and some pretty good full range drivers.

I prefer this amp to the smaller, plastic Dayton amp (I have three of those... one died but the other two are well used in my two sons rooms). They have good speakers and use their pc as source too... sometimes they use their iPods.

I also bought the Lepai thing and returned it without even hooking it up. It arrived scratched up and felt like garbage in my hands. The Dayton products were miles ahead.

Zilla

Got my Parts-Express DTA-100 Amp TodayHide this!Advertise here!