6000W By IRS2092

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I any case, I would guess that they ensure safety by proper isolation and using connectors, which ensure that high voltages are untouchable.

70V is safe. You will sense something when touch it, but it is safe.
Isolation is not always help. In my country 220V power line is used by government. The cables has thick isolators and connectors is much better than speaker any connector. But it is already many people death in their home caused by electrical shock. Also few houses gets burned by electrical failures.
If the government giving two choice between 110V and 220V, I am afraid there will only few people choosing 220V.
Do not forget that failures are frequently happen. Even me, has shocked many times, and two of them I feel that it will kill me.

70V is safe. You will sense something when touch it, but it is safe.
Isolation is not always help. In my country 220V power line is used by government. The cables has thick isolators and connectors is much better than speaker any connector. But it is already many people death in their home caused by electrical shock. Also few houses gets burned by electrical failures.
If the government giving two choice between 110V and 220V, I am afraid there will only few people choosing 220V.
Do not forget that failures are frequently happen. Even me, has shocked many times, and two of them I feel that it will kill me.

onto aban, you make it sound like electricity is something new :rolleyes:

Respect Electricity or you will be forced to respect it by other means

onto aban, you make it sound like electricity is something new :rolleyes:

Nops, its Onto aban's dreaded [hair raising]past experience in high voltage electronics that he want to stick to under 100V sweet creampie:shhh::D electronics.

Onto Aban , What will you do for PFC when its boosted output voltage is around 400VDC :eek:

Last edited:
I didn't had the necesary patience to read all the posts but like Eva says in the first posts you need a serious gate driver for that. The gate driver is not composed only with 2 Cmos transistors... Also there are too many mosfets in paralel maybe the idea should be to increase the voltage not the current:rolleyes:

Don't worry, using residual breaker makes everything safe for me.:D and my PFC output voltage is only 150V.
Hey I ever create greater than that, DC 2KV stored in 60uF lethal capacitor powering airport strobe lamp.
Hm, also my latest finished class E amplifier has 140watts into 122ohm -J820.

230V mains uses 4 times less copper (or aluminium) than 115V for the same power capability and losses. Copper is a semi-precious metal, and it's getting more expensive year after year due to the high demand.

Then again, depending on skin humidity conditions, lower voltages may become lethal too.

230V is probably going to become the worldwide standard within a few decades.

230V mains uses 4 times less copper (or aluminium) than 115V for the same power capability and losses. Copper is a semi-precious metal, and it's getting more expensive year after year due to the high demand.

Then again, depending on skin humidity conditions, lower voltages may become lethal too.

230V is probably going to become the worldwide standard within a few decades.

Of course, residual breaker solving this to be no problem at all. Thanks for someone that creating this breaker, and caring the others.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.