Panasonic SA-XR55 multiplying the channels

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I have triamped stereo system, on the mid and woofer section use two 7.1 AV receiver Panasonic SA-XR55. They both work in 2 channel mode set on speakers A, when 4 channels out of 7 are employed (dual amp mode, two front and 2 surround back, I assume). I am wondering, is it possible to add 2 more amps (2 surround), so each channel to work with 3 amps.

Well, my question is whether is possible to simply connect other pair of free channels parallel to the main speaker A terminals or to make some internal connections in order to increase the power employing 3 amps per channel.

Thanks's in advance,

Maybe my question wasn’t clear enough. I would like to make Panasonic to work permanently on stereo mode with 3 amps working together per channel, so 2 x 300watt instead of current situation when 2 amps are factory bridged giving 2 x 200watt-dual amp feature.

Anyone have idea how to achieve this?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.