Digiamps.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, guys, thanks.
Unfortunately that is in line with my own experience with CadAudio;
They still owe me 295 euro refund but no one answers the phone or answers my frequent emails.
I was hoping this was due to a temporary dip in CadAudio's performance, and things would be solved in time.
But since no one claims good experiences and all I get is warnings, I'm afraid I 'll never get my money back.
It would be nice if this thread would not be removed, to act as a warning for other potential victims.

I am still interested in GOOD news concerning CadAudio or Digiamps.com.

Anyone?

In a free market it´s essential that the customers have access to all information about good and bad alternatives. In this way good companies can survive and prosper while bad companies will disappear with time. To the benefit of the whole society and in the long run minimizing disappointments and economical risk to the individuals. So please let us share other peoples experiences! :cool:
And naturally a company that is questioned should have the right to defend itself....we the consumers are the judges and our verdict is what counts.

In frist time, I post the message for a give a warning for other potential victims.
Unluckily, the thread's all POST were deleted and closed.

Remember,
Never buy and contact this deception trap, otherwise you must be loss your money and time,
and receive a mockery from you best friend ............

And, over 7 months, I am not get the money back (over 295 euro).

hi,

if half of it was true it certainly wouldnt look good.

we do remove part numbers from some chips to make "reverse
engineering" of our developments a bit more complicated,

some of the modules in question had chips removed from the boards and some even had replacement chips soldered in, some of the boards in question had been exposed to wrong ac voltage,

basically you are asked to use an ac fuse of right size, some were powered without this.

needless to say it made some damage to the boards..

you can debate whether we should give full refund under these
circumstances, i know a fellow compani in same field that doesnt and probably we should give refund minus parts and labor we used to make them operative again.

we have however decided to refund the modules in full and all we ask of you is this;

please send us proof of payment and proof of return shipment and we will refund the payment and settle the case within 7 working days after receiving this, please include banking information for the refund.

email or snail mail will do fine.

i will post here when refunded and case settled, i trust you to do the same.

rgds - karsten madsen - cad audio dk

ps, will hoffmann , i hope i dont spoil you "fun of damaging our business" as you said in your email a few weeks ago.....

km said:
hi,

if half of it was true it certainly wouldnt look good.

we do remove part numbers from some chips to make "reverse
engineering" of our developments a bit more complicated,

some of the modules in question had chips removed from the boards and some even had replacement chips soldered in, some of the boards in question had been exposed to wrong ac voltage,

basically you are asked to use an ac fuse of right size, some were powered without this.

needless to say it made some damage to the boards..

you can debate whether we should give full refund under these
circumstances, i know a fellow compani in same field that doesnt and probably we should give refund minus parts and labor we used to make them operative again.

we have however decided to refund the modules in full and all we ask of you is this;

please send us proof of payment and proof of return shipment and we will refund the payment and settle the case within 7 working days after receiving this, please include banking information for the refund.

email or snail mail will do fine.

i will post here when refunded and case settled, i trust you to do the same.

rgds - karsten madsen - cad audio dk

ps, will hoffmann , i hope i dont spoil you "fun of damaging our business" as you said in your email a few weeks ago.....

Ironically enough, I never get any reply from KM until today!
It seems KM is really under some "stress".
By the way, why KM sent me the e-mail?
He DEFINITELY knows I wired the funds/sent back the broken modules, but why I still have to send him all the docs again?
Certainly, I alreay e-mail the docs to him one year ago.

Bad trick!!!!

Never trust this guy! If hs is honest enough, just send my money back!!!!

Billypang said:

I had bank money transfer statement, KM agreed re-fund e-mail (Jan 2007), product receving and sent back to KM document

If you need more information, please e-mail to me thro¡¦ billypang2006@hotmail.com

Billy

Drop me a mail Billy. In Denmark we have something called "forbrugerstyrelsen" which is basicly a consumers rights agency. If what you say is true and you have proof of it, all you gotta do is to pay 10 EUR for filing the complaint, and the company will be forced to give you a FULL refund.

EDIT: the best would be if those of you whom claim to have been subject to fraud could get together, as this would make the case easier to handle.

Magura :)

Hi Mr Madsen. I am glad to see that you have replied here to some of these comments.

Can you please tell me when we are going to get our refund of 2395.50 Euros for the 2 faulty DPA4800 amplifiers that we returned to you ?.

I have just e-mailed you ( again ) copies of our correspondence to refresh your memory but if anyone is thinks this is bogus or a conspiracy then there are welcome to get in contact with me for the full story. I have kept copies of all the e-mails and letters sent to CAD audio along with confirmation from DHL that these faulty amplifiers were returned to CAD audio.

Hopefully Mr Madsen will contact us.

Status
Not open for further replies.